Looking for drills? This website will help you! Are you a YouTube "entertrainer"? Then this website will NOT help you.
Recognize these situations?
- We missed a lot of tackles last game, so tonight we are focusing on this alone!
- Old players who become trainers, but are only comfortable with doing what they did 20 years ago.
- Coaches who “know what works” and have great (short term) results but do not educate a future rugby player.
- I would like it if my players were quicker and faster, is this SAQ something for me?
- Under 10 teams that already learn to clean out the ruck rather than pick up the ball, because “this is how we play rugby”.
How to build a cohesive program that truly develops youngsters into rugby players? This website is built on my successful approach. I coached premier league rugby, Under 18’s, Under 16’s, Mothers of players!, school kids and Under 8’s. Until recently I was coach of the National U18 team a won the European Championship in the FIRA Pool-B. Squeezing the most out the little resources we have here in the Netherlands taught me valuable lessons.
I will give you lots of information on how to present an interesting program that fits the specific needs of your team.
The building process follows this model: #1. Setup your goals, #2. Define your starting situation, #3. Setup and execute your program and #4. Evaluate.